INSPIRON FD Method 90g 10 foot and 11 foot models available to special order ex Italy
made from natural cork handle combined with the usual rubber cork grip.Action semi progressive designed for the technique of the method or pellet feeder, with weights within the 90 gr and casts over 60m.
The structure of carbon Super High Modulus CX-1 with a winding system Micro Pitch and weave with a thin tape made of carbon.
• Action-semi-progressive-designed for the technique of the method or pellet feeder, with weights below 90 g and throwing over 60 m
• Carbon structure and Super High Modulus CX-1 with a winding system Micro Pitch and weave with a thin tape carbon
• Supplied with 3 tips in Full Carbon HQ without plug with different actions, contained in the tube of protection that makes it easy to transport
• New system of colouring of the final part of the tip, which increases the visibility
• In the vicinity of the joints is the application of a special Tape Grip that makes it easy to grip in assembly and disassembly of the sections
• Calcium in natural cork contoured with the final part of Eva that allows for a good grip and is easy to clean at the end of the fishing session
• Rings SiC Sea Guides series Titanium Oxide for perfect line control , even with braided line
• Port screw reel seat and an external coating of matt rubberised non-slip material
|153-06-300||3.00/10'||153||2+3||MP||90||SEA G. SIC|
|153-06-330||3.30/11'||166||2+3||MP||90||SEA G. SIC|