Super Nova XT Surf and Beach solid carbon tip autumn 2020 offer
Brand New for 2018 sometimes a rod comes along which redefines a brand.
Trabucco Surf has been going more and more towards the lighter end of the surf-casting sport.
Suited for the Med this of course is logical but these rods have a great role to play on the beach in the Uk as well, making it a fun way to take Smooth Hounds and Ray in the Summer, Flats in the Spring and Whiting in the winter.
Designed for the x8 Nage surf casting Braid.
Available in 200g 160g and 130g (beach) 4.7 m and 4.3 m lengths.
Brand new 3 pieces surfcasting made in the measures a 4.30 and 4.70 in Carbon Super High Modulus CX2 Nano Tek Low Resin with low content of resin.
• Carbon structure and Super High Modulus CX2 Nano Tek Low Resin Content, low content of resins
• highly reactive and powerful (Fast Reaction Blank)
• Base made with a technology Twist Free that is opposed to the torsion, thereby avoiding wasted power and protecting the raw
• The joints are wrapped with carbon at 45° to obtain a curve of perfect action (X-Joint)
• The external covering of the sections Zero Friction Blank, which repels moisture and drops of water, preventing the accession of the line on the barrel
• Top Hybrid Tip, and the inclusion of pure carbon tip full without insert on the top section , getting a section extremely sensitive
than - in a mess - like a whip.